- The amount of cultural works shared under a CC license continues to grow rapidly;
- Volunteers from more countries have ported CC licenses to work within their respective legal systems;
- Technology companies increasingly want to incorporate CC licenses into their business models;
- Our Science Commons project has made substantial progress on a tool for standardizing the exchange of biological materials for research and on demonstrating the power of the Semantic Web for open access; and
- We launched our ccLearn initiative with generous support from the Hewlett Foundation to give particular focus to the role that CC licenses play and can play in the creation and sharing of educational materials.
We have great projects in the pipeline, but we can only bring these to fruition with your support. Thank you and seasons greetings.